The asiago cheese in this recipe dresses up roasted potatoes and turns them into something special. This dish goes well with a saucy entree.
Om nom nom!
Adapted from Food.com
7 medium-sized potatoes (I used white potatoes; red would be good too)
3 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
3 garlic cloves, minced
3/4 cup shredded asiago cheese
Pinch herbes de provence
1. Preheat oven to 450. Cut potatoes into one-inch cubes and place in a medium-sized pot. Add water to cover potatoes. Add salt to taste and bring to a boil. Cook for four minutes.
2. Remove potatoes from heat. Drain and pat dry.
3. Pour olive oil, salt, and pepper in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag. Add potatoes, seal bag, and shake to coat. Pour mixture onto a nonstick cookie sheet.
4. Roast potatoes 30-45 minutes until tender and brown, stirring every 15 minutes.
5. Transfer to a serving dish. Add asiago cheese and herbes de provence. Toss to combine.
Post a Comment